Understanding Your Contract
New customers will receive a bill approximately 14 days from the connection/shipping date of their order.
Upgrades customers will receive a bill on their next bill date as per their current contract.
Please note, when you receive your new handset your first bill may be increased due to prorate billing. Please look at your terms and conditions for more information.
The charge for receiving an itemised paper bill is £4 excl. VAT
Three will set up your first bill within 9 days of creating your account (connection date) and send you a notification once it’s ready. Your bill will include details of when your payment is due.
Your first bill will be higher than your usual monthly charge as there may be some pro rata billing (Three will charge you for a month and up to 8 days) so you can get started using Three straightaway. But don’t worry, it won’t be like this every month.
You can find out how many minutes and texts you have along with your data allowance in your order confirmation email. This will include your contract details, including your minutes, texts, and data.
For all Roaming charges & information please click here ee.co.uk/roaming-and-international.
- There is a £2 daily charge to unlock your UK allowances in Go Roam in Europe destinations and a £5 daily charge to use your UK allowances in Go Roam Around the World destinations. Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man are excluded from the daily charge.
- The charge starts when you use any of your allowances in a Go Roam destination including making calls, sending texts or using data and lasts for 24 hours.
- You can use your plan’s allowance to: (1) call and text back to the UK; (2) call and text between our Go Roam in Europe destinations and; (3) get online – all subject to our fair use policies, which are available in full at three.co.uk/priceguide and may be updated from time to time.
- If you’ve used all of your plan allowances and are in the EU it’s 3p/min to call back to the UK or to another EU country, free to receive calls & texts, 2p/to send an SMS and 1p/MB to use data.
- Countries not covered in the Go Roam destinations are charged at standard roaming rates at the time of use – three.co.uk/priceguide for latest information and pricing.
- If you’ve chosen a plan with a data allowance greater than 12GB, a monthly fair use limit of 12GB applies in our Go Roam destinations, with data usage over 12GB (up to your allowance) being subject to a surcharge – More Info
Spend Caps are a great way of controlling how much you spend on your mobile phone outside of your monthly data allowance. Adding a Spend Cap helps you stay in control of your bill by restricting usage on certain services, like roaming and MMS. You can change your Spend Cap at any time by contacting your network customer services or via your network app.
When you set a Spend Cap, your network will send you cap alerts to let you know when you’re close to your Spend Cap, and also once you’ve reached it. You can change, remove, add or set a cap at any time.
Charges that count towards your Spend Cap limit include:
- Standard out of allowance UK voice calls, text messages, and picture messages.
- Calling and texting abroad.
- Access charges for premium and numbers beginning with 09, 118, 084, 087, 070.
Charges that don’t count towards your Spend Cap limit include:
- Monthly recurring charges e.g. plan charges.
- Add-on purchases: data passes, BT Sports app, Apple Music, minute add-ons, etc.
- Charge to Bill.
- Service charges for premium and numbers beginning with 09, 118, 084, 087, 070.
- Add to plan.
- Admin fees.
Note: Access charge is the charge that your network applies for a customer accessing the service, whereas the service charge is the part of the call that is paid to the 3rd party/owner of the number.
Find out by contacting us on: 0121 748 8474.
Alternatively, you can contacted EE on: 0800 956 6000
You can also contact Three on: 0833 300 0330
The quickest and easiest way to find the answer to any questions regarding billing, checking your monthly allowances, or finding out your account details is to download your network app.
The My EE app is available to download on both
Alternatively, you can contact EE by calling 0800 956 6000 or via their web support page.
Alternatively, you can contact Three by calling 0333 300 0330 or via their web support page.