Terms & Policies
You can find our full WCS insurance Terms and Conditions Here
Reward Mobile uses any complaint as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future service levels our customers receive, as well as a chance to put things right for the person [or organisation] that has made the complaint.
Our policy is:
- To provide a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint
- To publicise the existence of our complaints procedure so that people know how to contact us to make a complaint
- To make sure everyone at Reward Mobile knows what to do if a complaint is received
- To make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely manner (within two working days)
- To make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired
- To gather information which helps us to improve what we do
Definition of a Complaint
A complaint is any expression of dissatisfaction, whether justified or not, about any aspect of Reward Mobile.
In the event of a Complaint
In the first instance you should contact our Customer Services team using one of the below contact methods:
220 Chester Street
- This will be reviewed by a customer service representative and passed to the appropriate Manager
- A manager shall then investigate your complaint and contact you with either resolution or for further information with two working days.
- We look to resolve your complaint within five working days.
This policy does not cover complaints from staff, who should use Reward Mobile’s Discipline and Grievance policies.
All complaint information will be handled sensitively, confidentially and following any relevant data protection requirements.
Ofcom is the regulatory body for the communications industry. Ofcom oversees our service provision within the terms of the Communications Act 2003 that are relevant to us.
This policy is reviewed regularly and updated as required.