Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro 360
The new Galaxy Book2 series ushers in a completely new generation of laptops, unbelievably thin, super-light, and packed to the brim with powerful tech. The range has a device for everyone, including options like touchscreen 2-in-1s, S Pen compatibility, 5G connectivity and fresh colourways. They’re all as seamless and responsive as a smartphone, but with PC-like power thanks to the latest Intel® 12th Gen processor and 512GB NVMe SSD + microSD storage. Plus, they work seamlessly with your other Galaxy devices so you can continue your note taking, connect your buds, or use your tablet as a second screen. Galaxy Book2 series – it’s a whole new way to PC.
About Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro 360
1. S Pen included with purchase of Galaxy Book2 Pro 360.
2. CPU specifications vary depending on model, country, or region
3. Secured-core PCs require specific configuration to fully enable the highest level of protection against attacks.
4. To use Windows Hello requires specialised hardware, including fingerprint reader, illuminated IR sensor or other biometric sensors and capable devices.
5. Samsung Multi Control requires updated tablets with One UI 4.1 or higher versions and works on Galaxy Book series devices released in 2021 or later with either Samsung Settings v1.5 (Intel) or Samsung Settings v3.3 (ARM). Some models may have limited feature support.
6. Second Screen is available on select Galaxy Tablet models only, including Galaxy Tab S7, S7+, S7 FE, S8, S8+ and S8 Ultra.
7. The keyboard is installed in the Galaxy Book.
8. Available on Galaxy devices with One UI 2.1 or later versions installed. Quick Share uses Bluetooth Low Energy and Wi-Fi.
9. The transferable type, number, capacity, and expiry date of files as well as the number of simultaneous file shares in Private Share may be limited.
10. 1. Link to Windows – Your Phone appUsers must link their Samsung Galaxy device to their Windows PC through ‘Link to Windows’ on phone and Your Phone App on PC and follow the set-up prompts, including being signed into the same Microsoft account. Link to Windows is preloaded on select Samsung Galaxy devices. PC (Your Phone App) requires to be Windows 10 or above. Your Phone requires Samsung Galaxy device to be on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the PC.Some mobile apps may restrict content to be shared on other screens or may require a touch screen to be able to interact with them. Multiple Android applications can be launched simultaneously up to 5 at a time in Windows 10 PC or above. 2. Recent Apps ‘Recent Apps’ is only available for Samsung Galaxy devices with One UI 3.1.1 or above (Samsung Galaxy S, Note, Z Fold, Z Flip) with these minimum versions: Your Phone (1.21092.145.0), Your Phone Companion(1.21083.49.0), Link to Windows (2.3 or above). †Recent Apps’ available starting from February 14th, 2022. Feature availability may vary by applications.3. Open in Desktop/Browser’Open in Desktop/Browser’ available starting March 17th, 2022. Need latest updates on Office for Samsung Galaxy devices and Your Phone app for PC. Support Excel, Word and PowerPoint format only. Documents need to be saved in OneDrive. Supports all accounts except work profile compliance Feature availability may vary by applications.
302.5 x 202 x 11.5mm
13.3" FHD (1920 x 1080) Super AMOLED Touch
Intel® Core™ i7-1260P
Intel® Iris® Xe
(Wi-Fi 6E), 802.11 ax 2×2
1080p User Facing
External S Pen
1x Thunderbolt 4, 2xUSB-C, Headphone out / Mic-in Combo, microSD Multi-media Card Reader