This is confirmation of your order including a link to the summary of the charges that are not included in your allowance along with some useful tips when connecting to the EE network. Please ensure your information is correct and do not hesitate to contact us if you need to amend any details.
Before dispatching your order, you will receive a text from ourselves obtaining your delivery date. If this is not convenient, then please contact us to rearrange the delivery.
Our courier, Interlink, will text you before 9.00 am on the day of your delivery confirming your one-hour time slot.
This is an electronic confirmation of your order, by placing your order with us you acknowledge and agree with the order confirmation terms on this page. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us using the details on our contact us page.
Order Confirmation Terms
- I am the account holder.
- I am happy with the EE network coverage in my area.
- The tariff detailed during my conversation with the sales advisor is my desired tariff.
- If I have chosen a package that includes a handset, I understand the handset is provided by Voice Mobile, an authorised EE partner and not EE directly.
- I can confirm the address my account is registered to was given and confirmed at point of sale. My phone will be delivered to the address I also confirmed at point of sale.
- Where my contract is a new connection or a Migration from Orange to EE, I have given my Direct Debit details to the sales advisor to set up. I can confirm the Direct Debit details I have provided are accurate and are to be used for my monthly contract payment. Where my contract is an upgrade, I have been advised to register onto the My EE app to set up the Direct Debit.
- I understand my contract start date is the date the phone is despatched.
- I understand my contract is subject to pro-rata billing. For example, if I am connected to my new plan part-way through a billing month, my bill shall be pro-rated until the new billing month when all will align. I am also aware that I am billed one month in advance by the network.
- I am aware my monthly price plan charge, add-ons and out of bundle charges will be increased by CPI plus 3.9% in March of each year. Other charges may also go up during your plan. For full details please see section 7 of the Network terms and conditions.
- My handset can be returned within 14 days of connection if I am unhappy with my choice. I will contact Voice Mobile before returning the handset to obtain an authorisation code. The handset will then be returned in a re-saleable condition with all box contents present. I understand I will be billed for any usage during this time. Further information on this procedure can be found here.
- I will be required to give 30 days notice should I wish to end my contract at any point. This can be done over the phone with my networks customer services. You can reach them by calling 150 from your device or 07973100150 from a landline. If I am still within my contract period then a cancellation fee may apply, this is called a buyout fee.
- When migrating to EE from Orange or T-Mobile, I am fully aware I am unable to revert back to my previous brand.
- I agree to the EE network terms and conditions which can be found here and Voice Mobile’s terms and conditions which can be found here.
- ALL EE price plans shall include the ‘Roam like Home’ feature. This means, if you select one of our ESSENTIAL or SMART plans as your preferred price plan, you can use your plan within 48 EU destinations, at no extra cost. Destinations listed below.
Destinations included in Essential & Smart plan: Austria, Azores, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guiana, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madeira, Malta, Martinique, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion Islands, Romania, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Martin (French), San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Vatican City.
Roaming within the EU; please be aware that your data is subject to a fair use policy. For specific details before you travel text RO then the country you are visiting to 150.
If you are roaming in destinations outside of the EU, VAT will be charged at standard rate (20%) from the 1st November to fall in line with the new HMRC rules.
- The sales advisor has taken my preferred Spend Cap for this contract and I understand all available options given to me.
Out of Bundle Charges
|Calls to UK landlines & mobiles:||65p per minute|
|Calls to retrieve voicemail:||65p per minute|
|Call Divert:||Standard Call Rates Apply|
|SMS:||16p per text|
|MMS (UK + IDD + Roaming):||65p per text|
|Access charges – 118, 084 & 087 numbers:||65p per min plus minimum service charge, charged by the organisation you’re calling|
|Non-Direct Debit Charge:||Free of charge|
|Itemised billing charge:||£2.50 per month|
You will receive a text message from our despatch team to confirm your delivery date.
The My EE app makes it super simple to check how much data you’ve used and stay in control of your account wherever you are. You can register for online billing at EE.co.uk/ee-and-me or download the app from your app store and register there.
Upgrading to EE from an existing Orange/T-Mobile account
Your current account will now be cancelled and migrated over to the EE network. Your final bill will now be your first EE bill which will include a pro-rata refund of the old plan (paid one month in advance). You will now have a new account number, billing date and if not already completed, your direct debit will need setting up for the new account. The billing date could be as soon as 24 hours after connection. You are able to set up your new online billing account at www.ee.co.uk. Your new EE SIM card will be activated automatically, as soon as you insert it into your handset. Your old SIM card will be decommissioned at this point, so please ensure you have backed up any important information, such as contacts beforehand. It is recommended you complete this process as soon as possible. When migrating to EE from Orange/T-Mobile, you are fully aware that you are unable to revert back to your previous brand.
Setting up a new EE contract
Your new package is effective immediately. Within six days of connection you will receive your first EE bill for one month’s line rental in full in advance. This will cover your monthly recurring charges in advance.
Upgrading your existing EE account
Your new talk plan is effective straight away. Your next bill will therefore be subject to pro-rata line rental as you will be billed for one full month, plus the extra days between now and your billing date. Your inclusive allowances will also be calculated on the same pro-rata basis.
Setting up an additional line to my existing EE contract
As you have added another line onto your account part way through your billing period you will see additional charges on your next bill. You will see a charge for the additional line from the date of joining, up to your bill date and a charge for your additional line, equivalent to one month in advance. It’s the same for your inclusive allowances too; you will receive a partial allowance to use on your new phone until your billing date.