Reward Mobile Response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Ensuring the continuity of products and services to our customers is of paramount importance, especially in an emergency situation like the COVID-19 pandemic, whilst also balancing this objective with the health and safety of our customers, employees, partners and suppliers. With this difficult situation changing daily, we are closely following advice and guidance issued by the UK Government and additional sources including the NHS, the Foreign Commonwealth Office, Public Health England and the World Health Organisation. As well as adhering to this advice, we have taken the following steps:
- Daily meeting of the Reward Mobile Business Continuity Forum to monitor the situation and to respond to any changes announced by the UK Government and other relevant bodies.
- Regular internal updates to employees including specific precautions they can take to help reduce the risk of infection.
- Internal IT is constantly reviewing and testing our technology and resource to enable remote access, allowing our employees to work from home effectively.
- Employees returning from high risk areas, as categorised by the Foreign Commonwealth Office, are required to self-isolate and work from home for a period of 14 days.
- Employees displaying associated symptoms, or anyone living in the same home as someone showing associated symptoms, are required to self-isolate for a period of 14 days.
- All but essential business travel has been cancelled including instances of staff travelling between office locations.
- Promoting effective personal hygiene including supplying hand sanitiser for all entry points into our office locations.
- Engaging with suppliers to confirm that measures are in place to enable the stability of our supply chain.
- Assistance to help customers implement remote work initiatives.
Reward Mobile is ready to implement business continuity plans should there be further escalation in the spread of COVID-19. The results of ongoing stress testing and the availability of essential technology gives us confidence that, should the need to invoke these plans arise, we can continue to provide the products and services that our customers depend on with minimal to no impact.
I would like to thank our customers, employees, partners and suppliers for their continued trust and support throughout this difficult situation.
General Manager Mobile